At Legmark Ltd we may keep some of your data including email address, phone number, and postal address so that we can stay in contact with you as part of a good relationships we have with customers, contacts, and colleagues.
We take privacy very seriously and do not divulge any details to third parties.
Ways you give us your data
If you complete a website form we may use this information you provide to contact you at a later date an keep you informed of our services and products.
As a Legmark Ltd customer we will also hold billing details such as your business address so that we can administrate your account properly.
If you sign up to a mailing list or follow us on social media we may use this information to contact you in the future.
Software and tools we use
Google Analytics – for tracking aggregated dated across the website.
Trello for project management – information is restricted by project to the client and us.
LastPass – for secure password management
SproutSocial – for managing social media platforms
Audiense – for managing social media platforms
What do we collect?
We only collect relevant personal and business information. This includes email addresses, business and billing address, phone number(s) and technical account information such as server username and passwords or usernames and passwords to tools and applications that we support you on.
- Our website also collections ‘cookies’ as you use it. These are essential to the way this site functionality and include:
- Google Analytics cookies (_ga, _gat, _gid): Used to track how you use our site to help us improve functionality
- WordPress cookies: Various cookies used for users when logging in to manage the site. These should not effect normal users.
- Cloudflare & CDN cookies: Essential for our website performance these integrate with our CDN network and improved DNS setup.
Sharing and retention
- Sharing: Data isn’t sold or shared with any other business or organisation. We do however sometimes need to share contact details and technical account details with our team and trusted partners (sub-contractors, external support teams). This is always shared in a secure and professional manor.
- Retention: We keep your data for as long as we need to or until you request us to remove it from all of our systems.
If we have a data breach
If for any reason data breach occurs, we follow the following process:
- Notify the affected parties as soon as possible to explain the breach.
- Immediately fix the issue that lead to the breach
- Report the incident and collect information relating to the breach
- Asses and update our internal polices
Who do I contact with concerns or issues?
If you have any questions or queries about the way we treat your data OR if you would like to discuss the removal of your data from our systems contact us via:
- Hello @ legmark.com
- 0161 818 8448