PPC for Law Firms & Solicitors
Helping you to maximise the performance of your entire PPC campaign with relevant guidance, advice and problem solving.
What is PPC?
Pay-Per-Click, or PPC, is an advertising method whereby you pay the search engine a small amount every time someone clicks on your ad.
Why do many law firms struggle to use PPC effectively?
PPC is only effective when the necessary work has been done on your website and internal processes. Without this groundwork, you can’t convert enquiries into paying clients, no matter how many clicks you get.
Firms often struggle to identify the key search terms to bid on and spend money targeting words that your potential clients aren’t using in their search. Consequently, because most law firms are not researching their keywords or undertaking thorough performance analysis… many waste their marketing budget and generate low returns on their investment.
How can you easily overcome these PPC challenges?
By setting clear business objectives and fully understanding your core message, the right marketing agency will be able to set up a truly effective campaign using PPC for your firm. Legmark uses your existing data and collects new data along the way. In order to analyse your performance and make adjustments as needed. Your search terms will be optimised to target keywords relevant to your unique selling point and your audience’s preferences.
Who is Legmark?
Legmark has a network of experts with years of industry experience to deliver a successful PPC campaign possible for your firm. Our PPC consultants handle millions of pounds annually in ad campaign budgets. We’ve worked with 200 firms ranging from top law firms and regional offices to micro firms and start-ups.
We were voted Best Specialist Legal Marketing Services as part of Acquisition International Magazine’s 2021 Global Excellence Awards. As well as runner up for the Marketing & Communication Strategy of the Year in 2020 at the Modern Law Awards.
We have worked with large international firms and businesses from a range of other industries. All of which means you have experts working on your campaign with years of hands-on experience. Who know what works and what doesn’t and apply that to your unique challenges.
What are the benefits of using us to run your PPC Campaigns?
- We have handled accounts of all sizes. So, no matter the size of your budget, our team will find the best possible solution optimising your available spend.
- With the campaign set up correctly, you won’t need to spend time worrying about the PPC activity. All you need to focus on is the enquiries coming in for new business!
- You keep ownership of your data and all documents/reports created, and you have full access to your ad account, which means you can check it at any time. Other agencies might try to hide the day-to-day from you with restricted access, but not us.
- We offer great flexibility in our contracts – you are free to increase and decrease your monthly budget as needed. Our team will adapt and adjust to optimise the campaign based on what you want to spend.
“Sam played a pivotal role in the company’s development into a leading award-winning consumer law firm serving more than 100,000 clients per year.
His leadership and expertise in digital marketing and communications has been a crucial element in the success of the business.”
How do we achieve PPC success for you?
What sets Legmark apart from other marketing agencies – all our team members are senior consultants and leading experts in PPC. The team working on your campaign are guaranteed to have worked on hundreds of campaigns before. They will bring that knowledge to your campaign too.
We thoroughly research your field, region, competitors, and firm. Our campaigns aren’t based on guesswork or generalities – they are tailored specifically to your firm’s business objectives. Including the business environment within which you operate.
Once the campaign launches, we spend time analysing and understanding the data. This gives us insights to adapt your search terms, targeting, and spending allocation to optimise your budget for the best results. We’ve helped clients cut their cost per new client in half while increasing the monthly enquiries by 175%. We can do that for you.
- We guarantee that a senior consultant will handle your project from start to finish – providing the knowledge and skills to deliver a successful campaign.
- You will always have ownership and access to your data, which means a smooth transition and no lost information even if you choose to end our contract.
- We value the quality of leads and the quantity, and we work with you to ensure the enquiries you receive are worth the PPC spend to get them.
- Our PPC audit is available as a try-before-you-buy service. We will analyse your current PPC strategy (if you have one) and share feedback on how we think it could be improved, with no strings attached.
- Our flexible contracts don’t only mean you can adjust your budget as needed. They also allow you to cancel at any time should you wish to move on from our service.
Contact us today to speak to a consultant and find out how we could help you optimise your PPC and increase your new enquiries.
Spending money on an inefficient PPC campaign is damaging because not only are you paying for a substandard service, but you’re also missing out on new business leads. Don’t risk your firm’s finances by working with an inexperienced agency that doesn’t understand the needs of a law firm.
Call us on 0161 818 8448 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we help you. Who knows, we might even be able to give you some tips to get started with right there on that initial call, so don’t wait!