HELPING law firms improve their digital marketing
We are the experts in making marketing work for law firms. 14 years in Legal Marketing - generating over £6m per year in revenue for our clients.
As featured in:
Digital & Online Marketing
Helping you to maximise the performance of your entire digital marketing activity. You tell us what you want to achieve and we'll tell you how.
SEO & Organic Search
Rankings, rankings rankings. Don't play hide and seek with Google, we'll help you get found.
PPC & Paid Search
Whether it's strategy, campaign building or fine tuning an existing set-up - our experts can help.
Website Design & Development
Looking to refresh your current site, migrate to a new CMS or take a whole new approach? We've got you covered.
Why choose Legmark for your legal marketing
We are a specialist legal marketing agency owned and managed by ex-marketing managers of top 200 law firms. We know the legal sector and the challenges you face as a partner or marketing manager in your firm.
With more than 50 years of experience working with law firms across our team of experts, we help businesses in the legal sector improve their revenue online.
We’ve worked with dozens of agencies of all sizes over the years and seen how so many struggle when it comes to marketing in the legal sector. It’s a unique challenge and one we understand perfectly.
Choose a specialist legal marketing agency (preferably us!) to drive your business growth.
Leading Legal Sector Marketing Consultant
Sam is a multi-award-winning marketing expert and the director of Legmark – a specialist law firm marketing agency – working with the legal sector to improve online performance.
- He transformed Bott and Co Solicitors into one of the largest consumer law firms in the UK, based on individual clients (over 100,000 per year), and managed the marketing of the firm between 2014-2018 when they had the 5th highest revenue growth of all UK law firms.
- Sam was responsible for bringing the area of flight delay law to the UK public in 2013 as part of his work with Bott and Co, winning several awards in the process for marketing and PR campaigns.
- He has worked alongside some of the world’s largest and most prestigious media agencies in conversion optimisation, PPC, and social media advertising.
- Sam turned his extensive in-house law firm marketing experience into launching his own legal marketing agency to help other law firms in the same way he’s helped Bott and Co.
- With a team of over a dozen Legmarkers, he now works for a range of clients in the legal sector on business development, SEO, website performance, content marketing, and conversion optimisation, among many other areas.
We’re proud to have helped more than two dozen law firms large and small including:
How to book a consultancy session
It’s simple to book. Just visit our Calendly page, select a time, provide your website address and list of problems you want to address, and make the online payment. Super easy, done in minutes, and gets you on the way to making more money through your website.
Many top 200 firms have already benefitted from calls with Sam, who has provided them with actionable insights on how to improve their marketing performance – leading to huge ROIs on the cost of the advice.
This is an easy to access, affordable way to secure immensely valuable knowledge specifically for your business from the most exciting and innovative legal marketing talent in the country.
Why You’ll Benefit
Sam was running PR and content marketing campaigns in the legal sector over a decade ago – law firms are only really now beginning to catch on to the power of online PR.
Sam was also the first to implement an independent reviews platform system into a law firm website – before everyone else caught up.
Now we’re moving the goalposts again, through Legmark, as the legal marketing industry will not look the same in five years.
What we’re bringing to the legal sector over the coming months will change the way law firms approach digital marketing forever.
Get on board now, and get ahead of the competition.
“Sam played a pivotal role in the company’s development into a leading award-winning consumer law firm serving more than 100,000 clients per year.
His leadership and expertise in legal marketing and communications has been a crucial element in the success of the business.”Paul HinchliffeManaging PartnerBott and Co Solicitors